Solar E Technology designs and installs solar lighting for the illumination of streets, parks, walkways and a variety of other public spaces.
Our stand alone solar powered lighting offers the following benefits:
eliminates expensive mains cable installation costs
- eliminates any associated electricity bills
- increases public safety and aids in providing a safe working environment in areas where mains power is difficult to access
- fully automatic operation
- high quality construction and components
- designed for easy servicing and maintenance where required
Solar panels mounted on the top of the pole convert sunlight into electricity which is used to charge a deep cycle battery. A solar controller/regulator ensures that the battery is charged in the most effective manner and not overcharged. The controller senses when the sun goes down and turns on the light. The controller can be programmed to run the light all night, or for the required time duration. The controller also protects the battery from over discharge.